January 1, 2014

Seize the Day

HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR, BLOG FRIENDS! I pray that this year will have lots of awesomeness in store for all of us!

2013 was a great year for Spaceship to Infinity. I reached a hundred followers last March, and right now, I'm a few followers away from 200! Also this year, so many of you have sent me the most touching messages about how much you love my art, and reading my blog. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart. THANK YOU! 

Everyone has got goals, and every new year, we always write a new list with things we want to achieve. We write stuff about the things we want to see and experience, or the places we want to visit. I'm very excited for the new adventures I will be having this new year. So here I am sharing with you what I hope to achieve and experience this 2014:

{ 300 blog followers }
I'm currently 7 away from 200 followers. But who knows? 300 followers this year? Let's do it!

{ more original, less fan art }
Most of you probably know me for the fan art I post. I won't stop posting fan art, but I think it's about time that I should post more original artwork.

{ hello new vlogs }
After the somewhat "success" of my first vlog, so many of you have sent in great ideas for future videos! So stay tuned for more videos of my awkward rambling and chattiness about the things that make me happy. Woohoo!

{ I Know Write MNL }
This is what I am MOST excited about for the year 2014. Along with fellow Filipino teen bloggers, Jodie and NiƱa, I'm helping out plan a meet up for the teen bloggers here in Manila, so we can build up a community of teen bloggers! If you're from Manila and would like to participate, you can check us out on Facebook, Twitter, and the IKWR blog! See you there! 

I'm really looking forward to what 2014 has got for me. What about you? What are you looking forward to this year?

5 comments:

  1. Happy new year, Arielle! I have no doubt you will reach 300 followers soon - you even gained two more just three days after posting this! I'm also excited for more personal art since many of us know you by your fandoms. I also quite enjoyed your first vlog so I'm looking forward for more. And heck, I can't stress enough how excited I am for IKWR!

    http://xndrexpanaligan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello I'm Max I have just started a new blog and I love your blog.
    Please visit my blog.

    tothemaxblog.tumblr.com

    - Max

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Arielle! I stumbled across your blog months ago in about of exam-fuelled procrastination, and then lost the link once I remembered I should have been studying. I finally found it again, and wow, I absolutely adore your style of art...wish I had that kind of skill! Congrats on the followers and good luck with your goals :) I look forward to becoming a regular reader.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just stumbled upon your blog through beingerin.com and i have fallen in love with your art! hope this year is a wonderful year for you, and that you achieve all of the goals that you have set x

    karen, elashock.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello there, fellow astronauts! Thank you for stopping by! You are all very amazing. Your comments and messages are all welcome here. Hope you all have a good space-trip! :-)