September 24, 2013

A Case of a Blank Page


Oh goodness, this blog has took a really long nap.

I know I haven't been posting drawings for my 30 Day Challenge, but do not fret for I have indeed been catching up! It's just been a really busy week for me with high school things and all that. I'm going to be scanning my drawings real soon since I have been doing the rest traditionally. Expect an extreme haul of drawings later on!

Anyway, as most of you many know, I'm a complete sucker for movie scores and instrumentals. I came across this track the other day and completely fell in love. It's so happy and upbeat and a great track to draw to. Thought I'd share it with the rest of you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, fellow astronauts! Thank you for stopping by! You are all very amazing. Your comments and messages are all welcome here. Hope you all have a good space-trip! :-)