May 12, 2013

Dear Mama


Happy Mother's day to the most amazing woman I know: my mom!

I know this is going to be really cliché, but I have the best mom ever. She was the one who taught me what I need to know. She was the one who accompanied me to my rehearsals every single day during A Christmas Carol. She's been my school teacher for the past 6 years. She has been my number one fan, and I can say that I am hers. 

So Mama, if you're reading this, thank you for everything you've done for me and Kayla! Thank you for all your countless efforts to give us the best in life. Thank you for all you've done for the family. I may not be the best daughter in the world, but I sure got the best mom in the universe!

I love you, Mama! Happy Mother's Day! {Happy Mother's Day as well to all the moms out there!}

1 comment:

  1. Hey Arielle, I sent you an e-mail at your Spaceship to Infinity address! (Love the handwriting on this photo, btw.)

    ReplyDelete

Hello there, fellow astronauts! Thank you for stopping by! You are all very amazing. Your comments and messages are all welcome here. Hope you all have a good space-trip! :-)