July 19, 2012

Happiness is....

 { watching a good animated movie }
I've been watching The Little Mermaid, Howl's Moving Castle, and Spirited Away recently. Nothing better than a few moments to escape to that fantasy world we've always wanted to visit as a child.

{ discovering a new tv show }
My dad, sister, and I just got into Missing, starring Ashley Judd. It's about an ex-CIA agent whose son goes missing, and her quest to find him. It's really action packed and very exciting!

{ getting two new books }
My mum just recently got Divergent and Insurgent, both by Veronica Roth. I've been hearing good reviews about the books and I absolutely can't wait to start reading them!

{ finding new art blogs to explore }
One of my favorite things to do when I'm online is to look at tons of art blogs. I just love getting waves on inspiration by looking at other artists' work.

{ goofing off with your parents }
Last night, the radio announced that they were holding a singing contest and that they were giving away 3,000 pesos. Goofing off, my parents and I decided it would be fun if I joined. I sang, I got on the list. I didn't get the 3,000 though, but it was so much fun. I wish all times with parents would be like this.

{ learning how to draw something new }
I once thought I could not draw animals. But after an art session for my homeschooling, I figured, it wouldn't hurt to try. After quite a while, I produced three artworks of a wolf, a tiger, and an elephant. I am quite proud of them, if I do say so myself. I plan on scanning them and posting them here soon.

{ knowing God has a plan for you }
Nothing is more reassuring than knowing that God has something great in store for you. You may not know when it's coming, but just trust in the Lord and He will lead you to the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, fellow astronauts! Thank you for stopping by! You are all very amazing. Your comments and messages are all welcome here. Hope you all have a good space-trip! :-)