August 28, 2011

The Mysterious Benedict Society by Trenton Lee Stewart

My rating: ★★★★★

Summary:  When a peculiar ad appears in the newspaper, dozens of children enroll to take a series of myterious, brain-twisting tests.  But in the end, only four very special children succeed.  Their challenge is to go on a very secret mission that only the most intelligent and resourceful children can complete.  With their newfound friendship, will they be able to pass the most important test of all?

What I Like: 
The story was very interesting and I didn't get bored at all!  It made me think a lot!  It was extremely mind-bending!

What I Don't Like: 
I loved every bit of the book, even the illustrations!  Well, Mr. Curtain kind of creeped me out a bit. Haha!

My Comments:
They should definitely make this into an animated movie!  I want to voice Constance, my favorite character! 

1 comment:

Hello there, fellow astronauts! Thank you for stopping by! You are all very amazing. Your comments and messages are all welcome here. Hope you all have a good space-trip! :-)