July 8, 2011

Varekai by Cirque du Soleil

Last July 7, my family and I watched Varekai by Cirque Du Soleil.  It was amazing.  Varekai means "wherever" in Romany language.  It's definitely a show you wouldn't want to miss! 

The show was completely mind-blowing!  I was practically clinging to the edge of my seat every time the performers did their AMAZING stunts (and I mean AMAZING) with perfect timing.

After this show, I learned that there truly is perfection.  I simply applaud Cirque Du Soleil for bringing this new world of wonder to the Philippines!  I'm really blessed to have been able to watch this spectacular performance! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there, fellow astronauts! Thank you for stopping by! You are all very amazing. Your comments and messages are all welcome here. Hope you all have a good space-trip! :-)